Arvi Laanemets

Default Page Number of a cell

Hi

I don't think you can do this in universal way, because the number of page
depends on your printer, on page setup settings, on page design (are all
columns on single page or not), on the with of rows/columns on page, on
presence of hidden rows, on paper format, etc.

Of course, so long as you use the workbook only yourself, you can predefine
all this, and count rows on sheet with this setup. Then you can calculate
the sheet number from cell's row/column number(s).

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody can give me a formula which would show the page number of a
cell in which it is found as I would like to build a table of content.
Thxs