Anne Troy

Default Create a summary list without using PivotTables?

I don't understand your question, Jaye.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Jaye" wrote in message
I don't know if this is a repeated posting, but I think another to ask my
question is whethere there is a method to store only the true values of an
IF statement in an array and then be able to output those values.

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Have you tried Autofilter, Jaye?
(MrExcel and I have a running joke about how I "don't do pivot tables")
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Jaye" wrote in message
I know my way around Excel pretty well, though not an expert.

I have created my an Excel file with information for each player in a
sports league whose playing rights is held by one of our teams.
Essentially, the file serves as a crude player database with the
following column headings saved as named arrays:

Master (this is a unique ID number)

Last_N

First_N

Team_ID (number assigned to a specific team)

Team (text name for team)

Status (designates player status by number denoting 1 for active,
2-inactive, 3-suspended...)

Jersey (uniform number)

Pos.

Ht.

Wt.

Birthdate

Age

Hometown

College

Each row has also been saved as a named array starting with P_1 through
P_329, noting that there are 329 players in the League.

Is there a method (without using Pivot Tables) to produce a roster of
active players for each team in a separate list?

If team=x and status=1 then display Jersey, Last_N, First_N, Pos., Ht.,
Wt., Birthdate, Age, Hometown, College for Team X

If team=y and status=1, then display Jersey, Last_N, First_N, Pos., Ht.,
Wt., Birthdate, Age, Hometown, College for Team Y