Anne Troy

Default Link To Drop Down Menu

=if(isblank(a1),"",vlookup(yourvlookuphere))
Here's VLOOKUP:
and here's a very closely related tutorial:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"JANA" wrote in message
I have a cell with a drop down menu with Contract Types. I want cells to
populate with data elsewhere on a worksheet if this drop down cell = T&M.
Please see example below to better explain.

Worksheet A
1 T&M (drop down cell)
2
3 Tim Jones
4 Donna Jones
5 Jane Doe
6 John Black

Worksheet B
1 if A1 in Worksheet A = T&M I want this cell to equal A3 from worksheet
2 if A1 in Worksheet A = T&M I want this cell to equal A4 from worksheet
3 if A1 in Worksheet A = T&M I want this cell to equal A5 from worksheet
4 if A1 in Worksheet A = T&M I want this cell to equal A6 from worksheet

If A1 is not = to T&M, I'd like A1:A4 to be left blank

Thanks!
Jana