watcher422

Default Please Please Help Me New To Excel

okay i'll do my best to ask this question. I have this spread sheet
I've beentrying to figure out

It has the number 5 in I6, then in J6 the formula =I6/10*21

This spread sheet is to show us the current number of sales we have now
and based on todays date what we are on pace to hit by the end of the
month(Octobers projected sales finish)

So, what I want to know is why does it say 10*21. I know that the
"21" stands for the number of business days in the month (21 days in
October), but what does the 10 represent???

I looked at another spread sheet from last month, but it shows
=I6/14*21

why would the number before the * be different?? Im lost someon please
emailme so I can forward it to you to explain. unless you can explain
it now????

--
watcher422
watcher422's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28334