John Hunt

That is what I was afraid of. Thanks for the reassurance though.

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
this is not possible using formulas alone. This would require VBA

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"John Hunt" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
If I have two cells say A1 and B1 and I always use these cells to

input my
data. How can I archive this information to another cell. For

example: If
A1 = 5 and B1 = 6 and I want this information inserted in C1 and D1.

The
next time A1 = 10 and B1 = 11. I want these values inserted into

cells C2
and D2 and so on. So what ever I insert into cells A1 and B1 it

contantly
archives the information into cells C1 and D1 and down. Please

help!!!