Pete

Default Would like to add 20 working/weekdays to a date

That's perfect thanks! My next question (hopefully my last) relates to the
addition to two further columns.

The two columns we discussed refer to the date a request was received(A1)
and the target date (+20 days) by which we should respond(A2). A third column
will then log the date we actually responded(A3)...

I would like a fourth column to log the number of working days between the
date the request was received(A1) and our actual response date(A3). I can't
work out how to integrate WORKDAYS into a simple '=A3-A1' formula.

Also, to further complicate things, how would I get a value greater that 20
(ie a late response) to show up in red?

Thanks again for your help.

Pete