Fitz

Default Auto color-shading of rows

I appreciate the feedback but I don't understand this code at all. In
reality, I'm looking for 4 different color scenarios: if "424" is written in
a cell in a specific column of an excel worksheet then the row, in its
entirety, associated with that "424"cell will be highlighted in YELLOW, if
"426" is written in that same column in any particular cell then the
complete row associated with that cell would be hightlighted in LIGHT GREEN,
if "436" is written in that same column in any particular cell then the
complete row associated with that cell would be hightlighted in LIGHT BLUE,
if "TAU" is written in that same column in any particular cell then the row
associated with that cell would be hightlighted in LIGHT ORANGE. Will this
macro work on each worksheet in the workbook? Appreciate your feedback.
Fitz