Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe VLOOKUP is what you're looking for. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Terry" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I appoligize if this question is in the wrong group. I have a

workbook that
has two worksheets. On the first worksheet I have different
companyinformation in three rows which include columns with out

headers. On
the second sheet I have a from that prints out the information. What

I would
like to do is set the second sheet so if a row is slected on the

first sheet
that information will automaticly fill in on the second sheet. My

problem
appears to be that the second sheet is a form and the information is

not in
the same cells on both sheets. I hope this is not as confusing to you

as it
is to me.
--
Thanks