Jim Cone

Default Purchase order

dee,

There was a Purchase Order Toolbar in earlier versions of XL that
was visible when the template was loaded.
Take a look here to see some recommendations.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1FA51A0C
I found that if you...

install the file mentioned in the above referenced link (in the Library folder)
add a custom toolbar button
assign a macro to the button titled "AssignNumbers"

Then clicking the custom button will assign the unique number to the PO.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"dee"
wrote in message
Can we continue using the Excel (2000) Purchase Order template we designed,
now that we've upgraded to Office 2003? It seems the purchase order toolbar
that automatically assigns PO numbers in sequential order, is no longer
available in Office 2003. Any suggestions?