Terry

Default Linking Data between worksheets in a workbook

I appoligize if this question is in the wrong group. I have a workbook that
has two worksheets. On the first worksheet I have different
companyinformation in three rows which include columns with out headers. On
the second sheet I have a from that prints out the information. What I would
like to do is set the second sheet so if a row is slected on the first sheet
that information will automaticly fill in on the second sheet. My problem
appears to be that the second sheet is a form and the information is not in
the same cells on both sheets. I hope this is not as confusing to you as it
is to me.
--
Thanks