Paul B

Default VB Code and Excel

SMBR, have a look here and see if this will help,

getting started with macros

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"SMBR" wrote in message
I am slightly familiar with VB Code due to working in Access. I have seen
posts suggesting code for different things in Excel. My only question is,
and I apologize if this is completely ignorant, but where is the code
entered
into for the cells of Excel? I have used most of VB in Access via macros.