Gord Dibben

Default Noncontiguous ranges printed on one page????

Given the constraints listed in your post..........No, it cannot be done.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On 24 Oct 2005 13:10:02 -0700, "ajchula" wrote:

My boss swears he knows of a way to print noncontiguous ranges on one
page, without using the "copy/paste picture link" method...of course,
he claims he just can't remember how to accomplish this. I say "no
way...can't be done." Is he correct? Does anyone know of a way to do
this? Oh, and without hiding columns or copying data to a new
worksheet...and no macros, either.