SRS

Default Newbie - Combine two values to one bar?

Hmmm...

This is a challenge to put into words, but here goes.

I have to make a simple bar graph showing sales results from our ten clients.

All I want for each client is a bar with what we budgeted their sales would
be for the year, and...one bar next to that one that actually shows two
values - sales year-to-date and then ON TOP of that sales expected by year
end.

So, for example...if client "Alpha" has a sales budget of $100,000 we'd see
a bar showing $100K, and if their sales year-to-date is $80,000 and we expect
$30,000 more in sales the bar next to the "budget" bar would show a bar up to
$80,000 in one color (for sales year to date) and then ON TOP of that bar,
another bar (different color for sales expected) showing an additional
$30,000 for a TOTAL of $110,000.

So as we look at the chart we instantly see what we budgeted, but with the
year-to-date and expected sales combined on a bar next to the budgeted bar,
we see where we'll end up.

I really hope this makes sense.

Thank you very much for your help!