Harlan Grove

Default Nesting more than 7 variables in IF equations

jimmyJ wrote...
Sorry if this is a repeat anywhere but I am stumped.
I am trying to create a simple IF Formula with 9 variables. My
objectives are to mark tests that require 9 codes per answer. They can
be inputed in any order. ( you can see why the IF function would be my
first choice.) I only require the outcome to be either , 1 or 0 as an
answer. Can anyone help me with a suitable solution. I am not even sure
which Function would best suit me at this point.

There's almost certainly a better way to do this than using IF calls,
but you haven't provided sufficient details to allow others to respond
in more than vague generalities.

What would your formula look like if you could use any number of nested
IF calls you wanted?