Bob Phillips

Default Linking cells in different spreadsheets

It should unless you have manual calculation set
(ToolsOptionsCalculation).

--

HTH

RP

"Sheilad" wrote in message
Hi thanks for this, nearly there I think.

That will give me the value, but when I change the number ordered it

doesn't
automatically update, can thoughts?

Many thanks.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Not sure that we have enough info, but here is a starter

='Stock Control'!A1-'Order Number'!A1

--

HTH

RP

"Sheilad" wrote in message
I want to link a number of cells from different spreadsheets into one

main
stock control spreadsheet and I've no idea how. Any suggestions?

ie Stock control = 200

Order Number 50

therefore stock control should decrease to 150.

Many thanks in advance