CyberTaz

Default Pointer problem

Hello-

Both Drag & Drop and AutoFill are controlled by that one checkbox, so it
seems that something more needs to be known in order to offer a suggestion.

Which version of XL & Windows, what do you mean by "pull down cell
numbering"? What exactly are you trying to do, & what is happening instead?

Regards |:)

"Ralphael1" wrote:

My pointer has changed to a cross. I can no longer use the pull down
cell numbering.
A post of July 26, 2003 sounds lust like what is happening to me. Gord
Dibben supplioed a fix; ToolsOptionsEdit, check Allow drag and
drop....however, the fix does not work for me.
Anyone got a clue?

Ralphael, the OLD one