Anne Troy

Default Secondary subtotals

Another article updated. Thanks, Dave.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It doesn't look right is kind of vague, but maybe...

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in Excel
2003

Diane wrote:

I have a database I want to subtotal by both State and City. So for
example,
I want to see subtotals for individual towns such Dallas, Houston,
Cleveland
and Toledo, but then I want to see totals for Texas and Ohio.

I sorted first by State, then City and created subtotals for the sales
amounts based on the State. All is OK.

I created the secondary subtotal just like the first one except at each
change in City, and I told it not to replace subtotals. It doesn't look
right. Does any of this make sense? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

TIA
Dino

--

Dave Peterson