deniseh

Default The Pivot Table field name is not valid,

Thanks Joe, it worked first time when I realised there were hidden columns,
your help is very much appreciated. It'll save hours of work!!!!!
Regards
Denise

"Joe Mac" wrote:

Hey Deniseh...

The Pivot table is looking for a concentric group of columns and cells, my
belief without seeing the data is that you have a column in the data range
that does not have heading... check to verify that each the first cell in
each column of the pivot table data range has a value populated
--
Thanks for your help -
Joe Mac

"deniseh" wrote:

I am receiving the above error message, but don't understand why. My data is
in columns, organised as a list and the columns are labelled. What do I have
to do to get over this?
Thanks
Denise