Dave Peterson

Default hyperlink question

I created a workbook with two worksheets (using xl2003).

I put a hyperlink (via insert|hyperlink) in Sheet2!a1 that points at
sheet1!b99. I protected sheet1. And that hyperlink still worked fine.

I put a hyperlink (via =hyperlink("#sheet1!c1834") in sheet2!a2. I still had
sheet1 protected. And that worked fine, too.

You may want to describe what you did if you haven't gotten it to work.

G wrote:

I have a workbook with a series of hyperlinks from one sheet to certainl
cells in another sheet.

When i protect the destination sheet the hyperlinks no longer work - i ge
through to the correct sheet but not to the require cell..

Am i being dumb and missing something simple ??

--

Dave Peterson