Max

Default Indirect reference (again?)

Think
=INDIRECT(D208 & "!E10")

should work, assuming D208 contains the actual sheetname

Maybe you could also try:
=INDIRECT("'"& TRIM(D208) & "'!E10")

Ensure that the actual sheetnames (the names entered on the tabs) match
exactly* with what's in D208, etc. Check for any inadvertent extraneous
leading, trailing or in-between "white" space(s) in the actual sheetname.
These may not readily be visible and would throw the matching off (You'll
get #REF!).
*case aside
--
Rgds
Max

Hi

I have a question Iam not able to find exact answer and my excel skills
are not very high-end

So, I have a Excel document that has Main worksheet and several
(inreasing) number of worksheets, named by customer. I would like to
get information from each customer worksheet to main sheet, but the
source worksheet name should be indirect and recived from main sheet.

I have tried several versions

=INDORECT("'" & D208 & "'!E10")
=INDIRECT(D208 & "!E10")

etc...

where D208 is name of company (also name of the sheet data should be
captured) and E10 cell of cource sheet

Can anyone give me correct direction?

Regards
Hundikoer