Max

Default nonsequential cell references

One way ..

Put in L4: =INDIRECT("A"&ROWS($A$1:A1)*4)
Copy down
--
Rgds
Max
"Tim" wrote in message
In a worksheet I have got a set of data where column A contains a week

ending
date and then in columns B,C,D etc are the data refering to that week (so

A4
is 7/10/04, B4 is 7/17/04 and so on).
Elsewhere on the spreadsheet I want to copy every fourth row from the
above-mentioned data set, so cell L4= cell A4, then L5= cell A8, L6= cell

A12
and so on.

Any ideas how to do it in a way that means I can easily drag a formula

down,
rather than what I have done so far which is to copy every cell and then

gone
through and deleted 3 weeks, miss a row and then delete the next 3 weeks

data
etc?

Tim.