ramana

Default Please Help with GRID LINES Problem - Urgent

Hi Caroken,

when you go to print preview go to shhet tab and check the print
gridlines box. This is the one way, and the other way is select the
cells you wanted print and then right click Format cells --- Border
--- select the thickness of the line and press inside and outside.

Rgds

Ramana

Caroken wrote:
I know this is my 2nd Post but I haven't gotten an answer as yet and I'm
stuck with this report until I solve this problem.

Gridlines are not showing in PRINT PREVIEW nor are they changing to BLACK
as I am trying to format them to under Tools Option View.

It was suggested that if I changed the BACKGROUND COLOR that might have
effected the Gridlines however I have never changed the anything from its'
DEFAULT settings since time of Install. I am willing to send my CHART to you
if you believe you can assist me. Thank You - Very Important