Caroken

Default Please Help with GRID LINES Problem - Urgent

I know this is my 2nd Post but I haven't gotten an answer as yet and I'm
stuck with this report until I solve this problem.

Gridlines are not showing in PRINT PREVIEW nor are they changing to BLACK
as I am trying to format them to under Tools Option View.

It was suggested that if I changed the BACKGROUND COLOR that might have
effected the Gridlines however I have never changed the anything from its'
DEFAULT settings since time of Install. I am willing to send my CHART to you
if you believe you can assist me. Thank You - Very Important