qwopzxnm

Default Working days left in the month compared to previous months

Ron-

Thank you for your reply as well. I thought of using that approach but
if you figure out the remaining work days in the current month and then
subtract those from the last day of the previous month, it does not
give you the same result.

For instance if there are 6 work days left in this month, and the last
day of the previous month was a Monday, then your solution would go
back 6 days, 2 of which are Saturday and Sunday. This would give me a
date in the previous month that had 4 work days left, and not 6.

This problem seemed like it has an easy solution when I first started
but the more you get into it, the harder it becomes to get the result
:)

--
qwopzxnm
qwopzxnm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27557