Anne Troy

Default Newbie question Pulling data from one sheet to another based on

How are you designating the 4 different prices? You probably need something
like this, then:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/lookups.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Tony Canevaro"
wrote in message
news:Tony.Canevaro.1xe1qc_1130126711.8411@excelfor um-nospam.com...

Anne,
That is very helpful, in general thank you.

The problem is that each part number has four prices. So qty doesn't
work in this instance. What I wanted to do was be able to enter a
number into the appropriate column & cell (i.e. part#,daily rate) and
have that number multiplied by the price already entered into the price
sheet in the same work book.

I don't know if this makes sense or not. Basically I have a price list
and now I would like a nearly identical sheet that references the
prices list for certain cells. I know this can be done and probably
isn't that hard...I just don't have the lingo for this stuff yet.

--
Tony Canevaro
Tony Canevaro's Profile: