Svea

Default "Cleaning" an Excel workbook

Dear Pizza,

Sorry to hear that you couldn't do it with formula I give it to you
=EXACT(Sheet1!A1;Sheet2!A1)

Maybe the problem is, what I noticed, that you should use character ,
instead of ;
So formula would then probably look like this
=EXACT(Sheet1!A1,Sheet2!A1)

I saw many formulas on American web sites and usually I have to change
all , in ;
For you - maybe in other direction. I am from Europe, so there is
possibility that we do not use similar characters for same thing.

Still, I tried to do it with compare.xla that Dave suggested. Works
perfectly!
If you do not now how to "install" Add-ins, ask!

You can find a copy on Chip Pearson's site:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/whatsnew.htm
look for compare.xla

--
Svea