Roger Govier

Default Working days left in the month compared to previous months

Hi

Try
=WORKDAY(DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),1),NETWORKDAYS(DA TE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),1),EOMONTH(A1,0))-6)
This ignores holidays.
If you ant to include holidays, then either name a range containing your
holiday dates called, Holidays, or give the range where the dates are held
in the following formula

=WORKDAY(DATE(YEAR(A23),MONTH(A23),1),NETWORKDAYS( DATE(YEAR(A23),MONTH(A23),1),EOMONTH(A23,0),holida ys)-6)

Regards

Roger Govier

qwopzxnm wrote:
Roland thanks for your response-

I understand the NETWORKDAYS funtion but I need to find a way to get a
start date for that each month; if that's the best way to solve this.

Or better yet, how could I use the NETWORKDAYS function to accomplish
my goal??