grandfilth

Default 3 Questions actually!

Sorry, I'm not the best at excel...How do you apply these macros? Where
do i type them, how do i link them to my program?

Chip Pearson Wrote:
1) Create a userform that will serve as the interaction between
your application and Excel. In the Initialize event, hide the
Application, and in the Terminate event, show the Application.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Application.Visible = False
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Terminate()
Application.Visible = True
End Sub

2) Set the Saved property of the workbook to True. This will tell
Excel that the workbook does not need saving, and the changes
won't be saved.

ThisWorkbook.Saved = True
End Sub

3) Use the & operator to concatenate text from cells.
=A1&B1

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson