Anne Troy

Default help wanted to clean up a data sheet

jvoortman: I am willing to take a look at your list to see if I can quickly
convert it for you.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jvoortman" wrote in message
ps.com...
they are not all evenly space unfortunately. After the company info
they list what categories they are listed under, and while some
companies fall only under one or two categories, others fall under 5 or
6. Also I just noticed that the company name is actually in a cell that
is a result of two merged cell. I guess they are really trying to stop
people from extracting a free list, or at least easy.