maperalia

Default Macro to Create a Chart and Update it Automatically

Andy;
Thank you for your valuable information you just sent me. I will check it
and let you know if I have questions.

Best regards.
Maperalia

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Have a look at this example of using named ranges to create dynamic charts.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...umnChart1.html

Cheers
Andy

maperalia wrote:
I wonder if you can help me to create a macro to make a chart and update it
automatically when I add more information in the following rows.

Basically, this is the table a have (see below) and I just want the column
C and the column E have a chart. Where the column C is the x axis and
the column E is the y axis.

I have created manually already but I have the go to source data to update
the chart every time I have more information in the following rows. Since, I
have several tables that make it difficult to me to handle it easily.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

A B C D E
6/7/05 0 1611.112 0