Biff

Default Returning Results Based on Two Criteria

Ok, let's see.......

Your first example is:

Criteria 1 = .5, Criteria 2 = 7. The Result returned would be .2.

The first column of the table is in ascending order starting at 0 and
progressing to 0.2.

The first criteria is .5 (0.5) so wouldn't 0.2 be the max that is less than
or equal to 0.5?

With my understanding of your explanation I would think the result for:

Criteria 1 = 0.5
Criteria 2 = 7

should be: 0.67

Biff

wrote in message
ups.com...
In most cases, there will not be an exact match. When that occurs, the
logic would use the closest value that is less than the criteria.
Example 1 about attempts to illustrate this.

Thank you!