Phil

Default How to take a cell that has 3 values and make 2 more new lines

Hello,

I have a cell that has 3 values in it, and want to BREAK it up so that
instead, I will get 2 MORE NEW rows, for a total now of 3 rows. I believe
the values were inserted into the cell using the CTRL+ENTER key combination.
There is a non-printable character (ANSI 0010) visible in the EDIT window to
make the new line.

Also, there are instances where it may be only 2 values (which occurs MOST
of the time), or other instances where there may be as much as 5 values in
the same cell.

Here is a typical cell: (obviously you can disregard the COL and ROW