Richard Buttrey

Default Make a scrolling windows?

Autofilter should do the trick.

Position your cursor anywhere in your data list and choose DATA Filter
Autofilter from the Excel menu

Then just select you choice or choices from the drop down arrows. For
more detailed filtering use the "Custom" option rather than picking a
particular value.

HTH

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:55:03 -0400, WTG
wrote:

I have a worksheet for equipment repairs.
first column is my equipment number
second column is the date of repair
third column is a description of the repairs
and the forth column is the part number, of replacement parts.

I have 53 peices of equipment in my worksheet.

what I'd like is to be able enter a equipment number, starting and
finishing date .

then have a scrolling window show each line of my list that matches
the entered information.

if I can't have a scrolling window, even just haveing these lines show
up in rows 10 to 100 would be nice.

does anyone have any ideas, Please

Thanks you

WTG