Elkar

Default How do I lock an image in Excel so it doesn't move?

Select the image, then right-click and choose "Format Object". This may be
called Format Autoshape, Format Picture, etc... depending what type of object
it is.

Select the "Properties" tab and where it says "Object Positioning" select
"Don't move or size with cells".

If you have several images that need this change, you can select them all
first (by holding down the shift key and clicking each one) then
right-clicking any one of them and selecting "Format Object". This will
change the setting on all of them at the same time.

HTH,
Elkar

"Paul" wrote:

When I delete text or add text to my price list for work, my images move at
the same time in Excel 2003. In Word I would usually cut the image and paste
it into the header but this doesn't seem to work. Thanks!