Antonio

Default 360Days Formula

Is there a formula OR special add in to Excel that can calculate the TRUE
number of days between two dates. That is, a formula that takes into account
the 31st day of certain months and February 29 every four years? I find the
360days formula very helpful but I think users would get a lot more bang with
one that "truly" gave them the number of days between two given dates.
Please help. Thank you.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.