Memphis

Default How to Copy the value of a cell to any given cell

How to copy the Value of a cell just by clicking on that cell and having its
value pop on another cell. For example:

A1=15, upon clicking on this cell, i would like the value to post on cell b1.

What I am doing is displaying a monthly calendar, to the right of the last
day of the week I have a blank cell where I currently type which day of the
week someone received a paycheck and then next to this cell I enter the value
of the paycheck.
It would be nice just to click on the date and have it copy to the blank
cell.
I tried creating command button overlayed on top of the cell with the value
and having it post the value to the blank cell, but my expertise is
challenged by lack of knowing more programing language.

Thank you