Rowan Drummond

Default need a conditional formula to generate numbers divisible by 4between a given starting no. & end No.

Hi Ramana

Check your calculation setting. ToolsOptionsCalculation. It sounds
like it is set to Manual. Change that to Automatic.

Regards
Rowan

ramana wrote:
Hi Rowan,

Thanks for the solution you have given. Its working partially. when
copy down the formula to the other cells it is displaying the starting
number in all the cells. but when I save the document then it is
displaying the required numbers. But I coudn't understand why it is not
displaying the required values untill unless we save the document. I
need insert this formula in a column where there are many other
formulas in the other columns and they change dynamically by the input
values even I don't save the document. Can you or anybody solve this
problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ramana