Alan

Default change history with no [shared] file name

"Murf2" wrote in message

Thanks for the reply. The idea here is to be able to track changes
with out the person making the changes being aware of it. This is

not
a typical business situation. I want to "catch" someone making
changes they shouldn't be. This requires that the file look exactly
as it does normaly. The [shared] note in the title is potentially
notifying people that something is different with the file.

Is there anyway to remove the "[shared] marking?

You could use the worksheet_change event to log every change to cells
in a worksheet I guess - not sure how robust or difficult to implement
that would be though.

HTH,

Alan.