Gordy w/Hi Expectations

Default Excel Spreadsheet from Access. List of names changes as names are

I'm using MS template "Weekly Class attendance Record"

"Gordy w/Hi Expectations" wrote:

I have a Excel sheet from Access. List of names and other info.
Then I use MS Attendance Sheet and pick up names from the other Excel sheet.
Problem.
When a name is added in Access and the sheet is outputted to Excel it comes
into the Attendance sheet, adding a row for the name but not the whole row so
that the attendance info from the row below becomes info for the new name.

How do I get Excel to add the whole row automatically?