Fred

Default Date comparison

use today() function to get current date.
use it in the conditional format box or use an extra column to flag the due
dates.
Say your date is in A1. Let B1 be IF(A1=TODAY();"1";"").

"Jonibenj" escreveu:

I have a list of items which have expiry dates. I want these dates
compared to the current date every day, and some sort of formatting
applied when they are due this month, or overdue. I believe this can
be done with conditional formatting (which I have used before), but I
don't know how to construct the formula to compare each cell to the
present date.

Jonathan

--
Jonibenj