ryan r

Default How do I move certain Cell data from one worksheet to another?

Well thanks for lookin into it:) I dont want anything to happen if one of
the other two choices is picked. I simply need data from maybe 5 or 6 of the
12 cells in each row to be copied into the other worksheet. One of the cells
is a number, but all others are text.

"CLR" wrote:

Hi Ryan........

I'm afraid I would need a little more information to make any kind of
specific suggestion. There are so many options toward something like you
are taling about........ie:, linked cells, VLOOKUP formula, AutoFilter,
Macros, etc.........and you don't mention what, if anything you want to have
happen when the selection is other than "PreQual"......

Please provide some more details and someone will be happy to
help...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ryan r" wrote in message
I have an excel file with two different worksheets. On the 2nd worksheet

have a Column labled "status," in which each cell has a dropbox with

either
Pre-qual, Active, or TD as choices. The other columns all have client

data.
Now, I need several cells of information from the row to move to certain
cells in the 1st worksheet when the "Pre-Qual" choice is picked on the
dropbox from the "Status" Column. Any help here would be appreciated:)

-Thanks!
-Ryan