Yorkie118

Default Formula & functions intermittently fail to calculate

Check to make sure that the cell is not formatted as text. If it is then it
will only show the formula as you typed it.
Be Lucky

"LBarnes" wrote:

I have notice recent instances where I have placed a formula or function in a
worksheet and the cell displays the equation and not the result.

This occurs even though I have autocalculate enabled. Also pressing F9 does
not resolve the issue. I have also tried toggling CTL+` without sucess

Interstingly this does not occur in all cells in a worksheet, the function
or equation shows results in other locations.
--
LBarnes