Drewz

Default hyperlink - link one cell to another in a worksheet. how?

I'm attempting to make a reference page, link cells at the top of the
worksheet linked to single cells further down. The hyperlink options dont
seem to have a simple solution so i figure there must be some syntax or
something i'm just not aware of... When hyperlinking, there is the option to
link to a "place in this document" but only broad links. i.e. to a worksheet,
but not a specific cell. is there some sytax to type in the "Type the cell
reference:" that will allow me to specify the cell to link in the same
worksheet?

Thank you in advance