SLB

Default Count certain changes between columns

I have 2 columns that use the numbers 1-100 as various location codes. One
column has the original data and the other has the new data. If there were
changes made, then the second column has a different code, otherwise the
codes stayed the same in both columns.
I have already posted a question to find out how to count how many changes
there are total but now I need to know how many cahnges were made from just a
certain group of numbers to just another certain group of numbers (as opposed
to changes being made within the same group).
EXAMPLE:
I need to know if the numbers 1-15 and 60-89 ever changed to 16-39
COLUMN A CLOMUN B
1 25 ----- This needs to be counted
10 11
60 60
72 75
15 39 ----- And this needs to be counted
63 63

Please let me know if you have any ideas of how I can do this!

Thanks,
sophia