Jim Georgia

Default Delete graphics copied from a Web page

To sort and manipulate the information, I copy the contents of a Web page
each month, and paste to Excel. On the Web page is a Search field with the
word search and a blank field for entry.

But when I copy to Excel, that "graphic" (a blank white rectanular field)
appears on my worksheet and I can't find a way to Delete it. I can't select
it, right click it, Clear it or anything else I can think of. Unfortunately,
it won't work for me to do a Paste Special, Text.

Thanks for any suggestions.