philc

Default Spreadsheet Style

perhaps the discussion has diminished because the input - calculation -
output model has been universally accepted. this is the model i use for
almost all of my spreadsheets. there were many flaws in raffensbergers
logic, and i believe he only created certain types of spreadsheets
which distorted his views.
another source for discussion i have found is eusprig (this is where i
found the ibm guidelines). unfortunaletly i have not found much else of
use; most of the discussion seems to come from people with a commercail
product to sell, and takes the form of In our spreadsheet software
.....'.
finally, where is the best group to discuss the visual display or
aesthetics in excel?