Michal

Default How to do the exact copy of a formula

Thanks, That's what I needed.
Why didn't i think of it? Damn I'm stupid.

Michal

"Arvi Laanemets" wrote:

Hi

Select A1:A3
Find and Replace "=" with "_="Replace All
Copy A1:A3 to B1:B3
Select A1:B3
Find and Replace "_=" with "="Replace All

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"Michal" wrote in message
Thanks, but what if I'd like to do this with more than one cell?
To copy formulas from A1, A2, A3 to B1, B2, B3.

Michal

"IlanR" wrote:

Another way
Go to A1, highlight the Edit line and press Ctrl + C, then press Esc
Now go to B1 and press Ctrl + V
Your formula in A1 is copyied to B1
Ilan
Michal wrote:
Let's say that I have a formula in A1 cell and it refers to A2. I want
copy it to B1 but I still want it to refer to A2.
So I want to create exact copy of a formula, so it does not change its
refernce cells.