Gruben

Default Using cell information in formula?

Hi

I want to check a program which shows data form our systems and I used a
worksheet "stateview" for placing data from this program. In a database the
exact data is stored and this data is put in a second worksheet. This data
is a lot more, because all the data is in it. But in both worksheets the
same systems should be occur.
In a third worksheet I want the other two worksheets and I made a formula:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(VALUE(C2);'database'!B:C;1;FAL SE));"fail database";
IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(VALUE(C2);stateview!F$3:F$290;1 ;FALSE)); "fail
stateview";"OK"))
(translated from dutch to english is hopefully correct)

What happens: data in stateview is added everyday in a new colomn, so the
formula must be changed and copy/paste over 300 times, because in the
formula "stateview!F$3:F$290" will be changed in eg. "stateview!H$3:H$290"
to check the new data.

Is there an easy way to change this formula, without copy/paste?
Perhaps I can use in the third worksheet a cell value (eg: I3
contains:"H3",I4 contains:"H290") and put this in this formula. How can I do
this?

Hopefully you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

Andre Gruben