usfgradstudent31

Default Print few rows with many colums so that rows wrap on printed pages

I have several data sheets with only 6-10 rows but many, many columns. When
they print, I get the first 10 columns of data across the top of the page,
but the next columns get put onto a new page and so on, leaving most of each
page empty and giving me about 15 mostly blank pages to shuffle through.

How can I get the data to 'wrap' so that instead of kicking onto a new page
for each new set of columns it simply 'carriage returns' to the next line
down on the current page and I can get all my data on just a couple much
easier to read pages?

Thanks.