Max

Default Need help with finding duplicate entries

"Phil" wrote:
.. One MORE question, though ..
What would be the best way to just show the
duplicates found? IOW, let's say I run the cond. form.
and it finds 1200 out of 3000 records, and
highlights them accordingly.
Then, how could I just isolate those 1200 records?

You could just try putting essentially the same* CF formula in an empty col
to the right of your data and copy down,
*slightly corrected version from what you posted originally, that is

For example put in say, X2, fill down to last row of data:
=IF(COUNTIF($D$2:D2,D2)1,TRUE,FALSE)

Then just put a label into X1 and do a:
Data Filter Autofilter on col X
and filter out TRUE which would return only the duplicates.
Select all the filtered rows (select the blue-colored row headers) and do a
copy paste into a new sheet
--
Rgds
Max